This ultrasonic animal repeller adopts advanced ultrasonic and PIR motion-activated technology to offer you an optional solution for repelling unwanted animals or pests effectively by emitting a powerful ultrasonic wave. It is powered by solar panels in the sun and stand-by when it detects no motion. Besides it is IPX4 waterproof which can be inserted outdoor such as gardens farms ponds without harm from rain and snow. You can simply insert the animal repeller into the ground or hang it on a wall to protect your yard patio garage attics porches boats etc. Range info: Infrared (PIR) Sensor Range: 110 degree Detection Distance: Up to 30 ft. depending on animal size Coverage Area: 2 425 Sq.ft.
- Solar Powered & Energy Saving: High photoelectric conversion solar panel on its top it can be charged by solar panel in the sun. Additionally once turned ON when the PIR sensor detects motion red-LED light will be lit up. The ultrasonic signal will run for 15 seconds. Following this the Repeller will return to stand-by mode which can save more energy.
- Humanistic & Versatile: No traps no harm to humans or animals and chemical free. Adjustable frequency and sensitivity dials allow you to get rid of cats dogs birds mice squirrels rats skunks raccoons birds deer mosquitoes and more. Or set it to repel all of them at the same time.
- IPX4 Waterproof: IPX4 Waterproof design makes it keep working in rainy snowy or freezing weather conditions no matter in the gardens farms ponds or when you are camping.
- Easy To Install & Carry: You can simply insert the animal repeller into the ground with a removable pole (included) or hang up where there is plenty of sun light and switch it on which is perfect for yards patios garages attics porches boats gardens farms ponds etc.. Besides it is mini enough for you to take it outdoor such as camping. Note：Please leave the pole about 4 inches or more above the ground. Don't hammer directly on the device but dig a hole to mount it.
- 1. Please peel off the transparent protective coating on the top of the solar panel to ensure it can absorb sunlight efficiently.
- 2. Do not cover up the PIR sensor; choose a place where the solar panel on the top can get as long time sunshine as possible.
- 3. Please install the device in the direction that animals come from to get a better effect.
- 4. Allow the Animal Repeller to operate continuously for the best results.
- 5. Do not immerse the repeller in water.
- 6. Do not cover-up the PIR sensor.
- 7. The Animal Repeller can be only recharged by solar panels.
- 8. Battery can’t be removed.
- 9. To clean the repeller use a damp-soft cloth and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents. That may damage the repeller.
Detailed instructions are included with your order on how to care for plants, trees, shrubs when you receive them.
Backyard Plant Nursery
Care of Starter Plants
Upon delivery inspect your plants. Scrape the bottom bark to make sure your plant is alive. If you see green its alive. Follow instructions on the tag that comes with your plant. If the plant does not have a tag, please research on the internet for your Zone for care.
To ensure a quick recovery from shipping and healthy growth here are some tips.
• Cut away any broken or damaged leaves.
• Immediately re-pot and water using fast draining media with a neutral pH.
• Place pot in a protected area away from frost, strong sun, wind. Water as needed.
• Allow 14 days for the plant to stabilize and acclimate to your local conditions.
• Fertilize with slow-release fertilizer after 7 days of re-potting.
• In the summer, its best to wait for Fall to plant your plant in the ground. Summer is just too hot for starter plants.
Suggested pot sizes for your Starter Plant.
• 2 ¼” Pot – use 1-gallon pot
• 4” or Quart Size 2-gallon pot
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
Backyard Plant Nursery wants your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and easy. To that end, we have created a shipping process to make your life easy. Please review our policies & procedures and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping charge for orders:
1. Free Shipping for orders over $99.
2. Under $99 charge $17
Please contact us email@example.com for any special shipping needs.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days. We ship Monday through Friday and closed on weekends or holidays. We may need an extra day or two during high volume times. We will email you or will add a banner on our site with any changes to our typical timing if this should occur.
There are two parts to the shipping time:
Handling Time: Verification of order specifics, procurement, quality checks, and packaging take time. After the order is made and payment is obtained, all orders are dispatched from the producer within 3 business days.
Shipping Time: Standard Shipping 5-8 days to arrive at its destination after being dispatched from our warehouses.
Shipping Cut Off Time: Orders received by 12pm EST
Verification Time: To protect our customers, we can extend our processing period up to 5 days if your billing information does not match your shipping information. We'll do all we can to help you out by contacting you to make sure there were no errors during checkout.
No On-time Guarantee
We have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee on-time delivery.
Shipping live products has its challenges. Occasionally, Mother Nature does not follow our schedule! On these rare occasions, we delay shipping due to severe weather forecasts. However, we will keep you informed as the health of your plants is our highest concern.
No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence
We are not responsible for any errors you make in order's contents, delivery address entry or if you are not available to receive the order. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes. In case your order gets returned to us due to your data entry error or your absence at the time of delivery, we will issue credit if returned in same condition as shipped.
At this time, we are not accepting International Orders
We start taking orders for the fall in October and begin to ship the middle of November into December, and for Spring we start taking orders in February and start shipping end of March beginning of April every year. NO CANCELLATIONS ARE ALLOWED! No Exceptions.
ALL OTHER ITEMS: SEEDS AND GARDENING TOOLS
It could take up to 3-4 weeks depending on the merchant.
Our Shipping method:
We remove plants from their pots and have some of the soil removed from around the root area, these plants should be planted at the depth they were previously which you can usually tell by the soil line mark on the plant above the root. You may also research on the internet for your zone when to plant your plants into the ground and how to care for them. My suggestion for the summer is to plant your plants in a large pot, keep it in a cool area of your garden.