Hang them on a wall over a balcony off your deck or anywhere you want. Now grow beautiful big cherry tomatoes jalapeno peppers Roma tomatoes or sweet bell peppers anywhere! Better yet it is reusable lightweight economical and practical. Turning any sunny patio deck fence or wall into a beautiful edible organic garden. Each USA-made bountiful kit includes a reusable flexible eco-fabric growing bag nylon rope for hanging quart of coco-potting soil and non-GMO seeds. Upgrade to the three-pack option and get a Bloom Buddy planter shovel making it even easier to get the perfect vertical garden in half the time. All you have to do is just add the provided soil sprinkle in the seeds water and watch your fruit grow!
- Includes 9" x 24" inch reusable eco-fabric bag with nylon rope a packet of seeds a quart of potting soil planting guide and care instructions.
- Perfect for hanging over porch railings or vertical growing.
- USDA Organic and GMO-free.
- Grow indoors or outdoors all year long!
- Ideal for yards large and small apartments balconies patios gates terraces schoolyards community and rooftop gardens.
- All seeds require full sun.
- Perfect for decks balconies or hanging over porch railings.
- Grow indoors or outdoors year-round. No weeding or pesticides required.
- Includes USDA Organic and GMO-free seeds a quart of coco-potting soil vertical bag and care instructions.
- Redesigned eco-friendly hanging bag with reinforced straps and three pouch design.
- Made in the United States!
- Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun
- Outdoor Plant Annual or Perennial: Annual
- Outdoor Plant Blooming Periods: Varies
- Outdoor Plant Estimated Height when Fully Grown: Varies
- Outdoor Plant Care/Planting Instructions: Included
- Outdoor Plant Recommended US Region for Planting: 2-10
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches (H) x 9.0 inches (W) x 24.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 1.0 pounds
Detailed instructions are included with your order on how to care for plants, trees, shrubs when you receive them.
Backyard Plant Nursery
Care of Starter Plants
Upon delivery inspect your plants. Scrape the bottom bark to make sure your plant is alive. If you see green its alive. Follow instructions on the tag that comes with your plant. If the plant does not have a tag, please research on the internet for your Zone for care.
To ensure a quick recovery from shipping and healthy growth here are some tips.
• Cut away any broken or damaged leaves.
• Immediately re-pot and water using fast draining media with a neutral pH.
• Place pot in a protected area away from frost, strong sun, wind. Water as needed.
• Allow 14 days for the plant to stabilize and acclimate to your local conditions.
• Fertilize with slow-release fertilizer after 7 days of re-potting.
• In the summer, its best to wait for Fall to plant your plant in the ground. Summer is just too hot for starter plants.
Suggested pot sizes for your Starter Plant.
• 2 ¼” Pot – use 1-gallon pot
• 4” or Quart Size 2-gallon pot
The time needed to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated shipping times
Backyard Plant Nursery wants your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and easy. To that end, we have created a shipping process to make your life easy. Please review our policies & procedures and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping charge for orders:
1. Free Shipping for orders over $99.
2. Under $99 charge $17
Please contact us email@example.com for any special shipping needs.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days. We ship Monday through Friday and closed on weekends or holidays. We may need an extra day or two during high volume times. We will email you or will add a banner on our site with any changes to our typical timing if this should occur.
There are two parts to the shipping time:
Handling Time: Verification of order specifics, procurement, quality checks, and packaging take time. After the order is made and payment is obtained, all orders are dispatched from the producer within 3 business days.
Shipping Time: Standard Shipping 5-8 days to arrive at its destination after being dispatched from our warehouses.
Shipping Cut Off Time: Orders received by 12pm EST
Verification Time: To protect our customers, we can extend our processing period up to 5 days if your billing information does not match your shipping information. We'll do all we can to help you out by contacting you to make sure there were no errors during checkout.
No On-time Guarantee
We have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee on-time delivery.
Shipping live products has its challenges. Occasionally, Mother Nature does not follow our schedule! On these rare occasions, we delay shipping due to severe weather forecasts. However, we will keep you informed as the health of your plants is our highest concern.
No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence
We are not responsible for any errors you make in order's contents, delivery address entry or if you are not available to receive the order. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes. In case your order gets returned to us due to your data entry error or your absence at the time of delivery, we will issue credit if returned in same condition as shipped.
At this time, we are not accepting International Orders
We start taking orders for the fall in October and begin to ship the middle of November into December, and for Spring we start taking orders in February and start shipping end of March beginning of April every year. NO CANCELLATIONS ARE ALLOWED! No Exceptions.
ALL OTHER ITEMS: SEEDS AND GARDENING TOOLS
It could take up to 3-4 weeks depending on the merchant.
Our Shipping method:
We remove plants from their pots and have some of the soil removed from around the root area, these plants should be planted at the depth they were previously which you can usually tell by the soil line mark on the plant above the root. You may also research on the internet for your zone when to plant your plants into the ground and how to care for them. My suggestion for the summer is to plant your plants in a large pot, keep it in a cool area of your garden.