No Products in the Cart
1. This beautiful hummingbird feeder is handmade with copper wire, 2 PET bottles, and suction cups.
2. The 20ml bottle can be firmly installed in the copper coil, beautiful, and easy to clean.
3. The transparent bottle is easy to clean, and at the same time, you can see the volume inside, convenient for you to refill at any time.
4. No need to perforate for installation, can be installed firmly with a suction cup and can be used on courtyard walls, decks, and terraces.
5. A perfect gift: This bird feeder is not only an exquisite garden decoration, beautiful and stylish, also a perfect gift for nature lovers and bird lovers.
How to use:
1. Install the paper feeder on the window through the suction cup.
2. Twist and pull out the bottle.
3. Remove the rubber stopper, fill the bottle with nectar, and put it back into the stopper.
4. Twist and push the jar back to its original position.
Material: plastic + copper wire
Size: about 24*9*7.5cm/9.45*3.54*2.9inch
Color: red copper
Delivery 25-30 days
1. Due to many factors such as display brightness and light brightness, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from that on the picture.
2. Please allow a slight tolerance in size due to manual measurement.
Estimated shipping times Backyard Plant Nursery wants your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and easy. To that end, we have created a shipping process to make your life easy. Please review our policies & procedures and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.Shipping charge for orders:
1. Free Shipping for orders over $99.
2. Under $99 charge $17
Please contact us email@example.com for any special shipping needs.Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3 business days. We ship Monday through Friday and closed on weekends or holidays. We may need an extra day or two during high volume times. We will email you or will add a banner on our site with any changes to our typical timing if this should occur.
There are two parts to the shipping time:
Handling Time: Verification of order specifics, procurement, quality checks, and packaging take time. After the order is made and payment is obtained, all orders are dispatched from the producer within 3 business days.
Shipping Time: Standard Shipping 5-8 days to arrive at its destination after being dispatched from our warehouses.
Shipping Cut Off Time: Orders received by 12pm EST
Verification Time: To protect our customers, we can extend our processing period up to 5 days if your billing information does not match your shipping information. We'll do all we can to help you out by contacting you to make sure there were no errors during checkout.
No On-time Guarantee
We have no control over shipping carriers, their operations, or events that affect their delivery schedules. Therefore, we do not guarantee on-time delivery.
Shipping live products has its challenges. Occasionally, Mother Nature does not follow our schedule! On these rare occasions, we delay shipping due to severe weather forecasts. However, we will keep you informed as the health of your plants is our highest concern. No Liability for Customer Data Entry Errors or Customer Absence We are not responsible for any errors you make in order's contents, delivery address entry or if you are not available to receive the order. Please review your order and contact us immediately if you find mistakes. In case your order gets returned to us due to your data entry error or your absence at the time of delivery, we will issue credit if returned in same condition as shipped. International Shipping: At this time, we are not accepting International Orders FALL ORDERS: We start taking orders for the fall in October and begin to ship the middle of November into December, and for Spring we start taking orders in February and start shipping end of March beginning of April every year. NO CANCELLATIONS ARE ALLOWED! No Exceptions.